Because of our safari shenanigans we didn't get to Virginia Beach until 3:00 pm on saturday. We also left Virginia Beach at 6:00 am on monday. So we had to pack everything into one full (long) sunday!
1) Getting up at 5:15 to see the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean is absolutely worth it
2) Nicole wakes up slowly while Gina and Jillian and raring to go.
3) You can go to the beach for 6 hours and still leave before noon
4) Michelob Ultra Amber is VERY tasty
5) Sleeping in a tiny tent without pillows isn't recommended
6) Letting Nicole pick out the tent you use is to be avoided
7) Not smothering Nicole with the pillow she packed but told you you couldn't pack was a wasted opportunity.
8) Gina has learned how to skip 3rd and 4th gear to go directly to 5th
9) Jillian has quiet melt downs in a corner