DAY 2 - 26 hours into our trip
Lessons we have learned so far this trip.
1. Just because there is a sign for a gas station does not mean it is actually right off the exit.
2. Food is important
3. Scenic routes cause car sickness
4. Subway saves lives.
5. You can get burned after 3:00.
6. Pools are easily hidden in the fancy hotels of Roanoke.
7. Showers develop sun burns...don't shower
In two hours we will be attending the Sugarland concert, which sparked this road trip. Well that and a little wine. We will defiantly be blogging about how awesome that is.