Meet our friend Bongo, the tick carrier
As brilliant minds often do we all think alike. So when we saw a sign on the highway for a SAFARI we were all totally for it. This was our first mistake and our first lesson.
1) Don't go to a Virginian Safari
2) Be suspicious when they push the feed on you
3) DON'T buy the feed
4) If you can't help yourself at least THROW it out the window
5) You can run over Llamas, they're fine
6) Don't feed the Llamas (They're vicious and scary)
7) Keep your windows up, they will stick their whole heads in to attempt escape from the safari
8) Animals in a WELL KEPT safari shouldn't have mange
9) Mangey animals have ticks
10) Ticks enjoy Jillian best, Jillian melts down when ticks are found on her
And so concludes our stay in Roanoke Virginia, on to Virginia Beach...