The opening act was Hank Williams Jr's daughter Holly. She was decent. The show got started when Billy Currington took the stage and started sweating profusely through his tight white t shirt (we need to pause here for Nicole to start breathing again). Billy was amazing but nothing can compare to the high energy and showmanship that is SUGARLAND.
We drank lots of beer, sang lots of songs, took lots of pictures and drank more beer. Somewhere in there Gina wiped the gum she picked up on her sandal on the venue's nice carpet. If it wasn't enough, Jennifer Nettles and Kristian sound amazing live and their band is hysterically funny.
1) Don't put Gina in charge of the blog, she writes too well.
2) Drinking beer at a concert may lead you to want to buy a shirt... but the prices will likely keep that impulse in check.
3) Zoom out prior to Arm Stretch self portraits
4) Sugarland does not cure sunburns
5) Even strangers at a Sugarland concert notice and comment on Jillian's out of control obsession with Sugarland.