Albuquerque is a waste of time. It's good only for getting your oil changed, doing laundry, and eating the deliciousness of Sonic. It also challenged some of us to get rid of some of our inhibitions concerning things like bugs and going to the bathroom with the door open (because there is no door) The saving grace of Albuquerque was the luck of them having Gloriana performing there on the 2nd night we were there...oh and Sonic was as good as the commercials make it out to be. Cherry limeade can save the world.
1) Don't sign up for segway tours in the middle of the night and expect to go on it the next day
2) People in ALB are very nice, even when you aren't
3) The brunette in Gloriana is one drink away from a pole dance
4) Everyone in Albuquerque can country dance...and do it well
5) Hostels are cheap for a reason (they save $ by leaving the doors of the bathrooms)
6) Its totally normal for someone to hand you a very good CD when you're not paying attention (thank you 92.3 you saved our musical dilemma, for a day)
7) Latino markets are fascinating and the BEST, they're also busy and fruit is SUPER cheap